(Source: gotyonikkainthecut / undftdny)
1. dip a spoon of gallium in a glass of hot water
2. make a bubble with smoke instead of air
3. dissolve the tablet in weightlessness
4. set fire to the energy-saving lamp
5. push two identical clouds of smoke
6. create a vacuum in the empty tank
7. set fire to the smoke from the candles
8. overturn the glass with smoke
9. pour the hot solution in a plastic cup [x]
Science is neat.
It’s a tie between the last one and the vacuum gif. Science is so metal.
hipster beaver needs a shave…